ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Who knows - knows.

#TheGreatDefault

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Can anyone explain how having a digital id would be good? This confuzzles me.

Our votes have always been stolen from us. Blockchain is immutable and transparent. All voting will be done on the blockchain. Freedom comes when people know 1000% that their vote matters and is counted properly. We now have a Country with 80%+ thinking Biden/D party is insane. America hasn’t been this united tor awhile. Now imagine the voting system gets flushed out and a new one establiahed with mostly everyone on the same page. Freedom is coming!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

Does anyone think the D's will accept an election that didn't go their way?

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Sounds like The Plan has finally reached the endgame.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

👍🤞

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

👍🤞

I knew the voting had to be rigged when Obama got reelected for a second term. Nobody was happy with his first term!!

I am a daughter of The King! Love Jesus! Love my family, my frens, and our great President Trump!

Will this be allowed to happen?

In response Conna Piro to her Publication

No way will Trump, White Hats and Global Alliance allow this to happen!

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

80% ; )

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

The other aspect of the digital ID is the Real ID component that has been pushed at Driver License facilities.
After the Law of War gets enacted, Real ID will be needed to determine if people are in the states legally, that is why birth certs or DD214 is needed. They will start to deport non citizens, and they will go to their home countries for NESARA/GESARA to benefit them.
Just my opinion.

Just threaten to send them to Rwanda. They will leave pdq.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1524672030079082496

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

So the real ID is good? I just renewed my license and didn't get the real id, even though it goes into effect next year. I thought it was part of the whole survelience state.

(2) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

May 12, 2019 8:10:40 PM EDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No. 6482574

BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
Treason doesn't pay well in the end.
Q