Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Excuse me
Please repeat what you just said, a bit louder this time

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

ooooOOOOO!!!!πŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Hoping in my lifetime... I don't want to know about this for the next 20 - 40 years, and not see it happen.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

This couldn't be the "NCSWIC" ?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Basically +++

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Basically +++
Im standing with Johnny Q-ZπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Can't have digital ID and freedom.

It's one or the other.

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

web 3.0 you will own your identity on the web. Sovereign citizen.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

He said the ID will Reset

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

= WHO

(has Been talking to us)

#ITrustThePlan

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In this "decentralised" system will the digital ID be centralised?

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Digital ID is [their] invention. We will reset it. We will be sovereign citizens.

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Can anyone explain how having a digital id would be good? This confuzzles me.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Our votes have always been stolen from us. Blockchain is immutable and transparent. All voting will be done on the blockchain. Freedom comes when people know 1000% that their vote matters and is counted properly. We now have a Country with 80%+ thinking Biden/D party is insane. America hasn’t been this united tor awhile. Now imagine the voting system gets flushed out and a new one establiahed with mostly everyone on the same page. Freedom is coming!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

i think of it this way:

in the same way that your cell phone can be used to connect you to friends and family across the world (a cause for good), it can also be used to track every little piece of data by you (NSA collection).

Now think digital ID. [they] want to incorporate your health, wealth, social credit score, social media, job, etc. all to an ID that must be used in order to access society (a cause for evil, [they]).
A similar use of that tech allows for verification of your identity (only in places where we all consent to its use [e.g. voting], while being impossible for someone else to fake an ID. WE will not allow this to be pervasive into the rest of our lives (no vax cards to get groceries), but instead will use the same tech for security of critical infrastructure, not oppression/exclusion from society.

Just my perspective :)

(3) Show this thread

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘