#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Grow Food? Post picks of your garden.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Corn, Eggplants, cucumbers, green beans, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, kale, Bell peppers and okra.

There is nothing like growing your own food. Enjoy! Wishing you great success.

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Taste is WAY better than store bought and is wonderful 'therapy' - calms the soul! 🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Me too. I spent the whole day outside today planting perennial flowers by our gardens to attract the bees. We planting more berries. We now have nothing but berries on one of the sides of our backyard. The last two days were heavenly and GOD must have known that I needed to be in nature. Lying in a chair in the yard though the little chem trail vehicles in the sky were spraying over my neighborhood, It put a damper on the day.

(1) Show this thread