#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Grow Food? Post picks of your garden.

Corn, Eggplants, cucumbers, green beans, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, kale, Bell peppers and okra.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

looks great♥️

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

And a 2 ft perimeter bed is on the drawing board for expansion 🪴

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My favorite is Oak Leaf lettuce.
Last year I grew ground cherries. They were really good and they are supposed to be very healthy for you.
Today we bought blackberries, raspberries and blueberries. Tomorrow will be a busy day planting them.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I just looked up Oak Leaf lettuce - looks very similar to ButterCrunch ... my kids gave seeds to me for Christmas and this is the first time I plant ButterCrunch - usually plant Romaine, but I couldn't get any at the time.

(3) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

There is nothing like growing your own food. Enjoy! Wishing you great success.

Taste is WAY better than store bought and is wonderful 'therapy' - calms the soul! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

And Butter Crunch Lettuce

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I bought buttercrunch to plant too because of you 😂🌱

(1) Show this thread