Being cut off from Twitter was a bit like having your phone number taken away, or your post box sealed up. I shall never, ever forget the hypocrisy of those who said nothing or even celebrated. You are not my friends...

There was a clear purpose to our work in the run up to the 2020 election and in preventing people succumbing to The Poison Poke. The last few months have been hard as it feels like everything is contingent on outside forces.

What seems to be the best use of time and energy right now is spiritual learning and renewal. I am aware that I know very little about many important topics, and have to engage in basic remedial self-education.

Maybe things will go full-circle soon, and we have have our voice and platform back, but with a renewed social and spiritual mission? It's not about winning elections any more, but about unity and compassion.

“The power of the Spirit is invincible. It can stem the tide of every other power that seeks to generate chaos and confusion in the world. You are a veritable storehouse of Divine energy. Open the store and let the eternal splendor that burns within you radiate its light out and dispel the deepening gloom in the world.” ~ Swami Papa Ramdas

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft., click on at the bottom under it