Actual prison wall around DC in yellow. First time in American history this has occurred. Owl captured.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

When does a Bird sing? When its caged!!!!!!!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Ive been digging around looking for actual property lines in reference to this barricade.
Proper DC lines of the 3 owning entities.
Be interested in that answer.

Once upon a time things like this gave me with hope. The fencing, the troops, Kamala not resigning, military personnel on TV saying things like "transition to MILITARY authority," Pompeo saying "smooth transition to a 2nd TRUMP administration," special ops raids on Scytl servers, the Vatican going dark, the White House dark, the confiscation of Pelosi's laptop, General Flynn saying 10 out of 10 chance Trump will have second term, Trump himself repeating "The best is yet to come" even on his last day, Roy Blunt apparently arrested....

So many great little tidbits, yet we have not been freed.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

👉an they said Roma was'nt build on a day ...
Whats been done from 2016- now... is WWWOOOW. And all in a softes way.. there is. Done with love and greate care. AN YES THE BEST IS YET TO COME..for us all. We wait....and 🙏♥️ Thank U ❣️💞💝💕

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

is it true theure figging up the tunnels under the white house?

military strategy 101,
encircle the enemy.
no one escapes this.
NO DEALS!

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

just some Q-uick Q-uestions to demon-cr-Rats,
pedo-c-Rats,rino-c-Rats , P-(edo)otus and all
creatures that fought DJT on builind the WALL,
why, Why do you have a wall around your conpound?
a steel wall? walls dont work you told us.
is your wall electrified?
do you have a permit from city hall ?
how about an excecutive order from our pedo in chief
where all gov employees no longer allowed to call it a wall?
what shall we call it?
how about
metallic restraining mechanisim for environmental
control of swamp creatures?
of course the movie producer has the last word.
popcorn please

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

When does a caged bird sing? Tribunals in progress..... Superbowl will become the puppybowl after this show! 👇😎👍

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Isn't the puppy bowl a reference to the Westminster Kennel Club. Which usually airs on Feb. 10 & 11. This year it will be held in June.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

ALL THESE PROMISED NEW DATES ARE LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE A SET UP TO KNOCK US ALL DOWN AGAIN.

DON'T LET THEM KNOCK YOU DOWN.

DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING ON ANY DATE PUT OUT IN THE MEDIA SOCIAL OR OTHERWISE

(9) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Was in DC in 2019, toured the White House, quite an experinece. Note, the U.S. Treasury Bldg is also inside the yellow fenced area. 😎 Same trip I met w/a Senator at the Capitol & got a private tour & also got to ride the Senate Subway from the Capitol to the Russell Senate Building. I noticed they also have the Russell area fenced off in addition to the Capitol which makes sense because Congress gets to the Senate/House via the Senate Subway/tunnel (there's a walking path in the tunnel alongside the tram) that goes to the Russell Building. I'd love to see in that tunnel right now!

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

🙌 Praise God Now comes the pain

ha,ha, the
wall is still being built!

the maestro is still pulling the strings!

what a rde, more popcorn please!

1T 15 AN ACT1V3 CR1M3 SC3N3!!! 3

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

In response North *** to his Publication

Eegaads, Brain! Nev3r though+ about it like that be4!

(1) Show this thread

or upside down sun dise

So old already. Enough. 'It's coming on 1/6/21, 1/20/21, 2/1/21, 2/10/24. 3/4/21, 4/1/21'. If 'something happens' it won't be on a countdown, from an inside source, a social media phenom or a meme. That's why if 'it' happens at all we'll be the last to know.

they NEED to MOAB that owl

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

there was another map, it was different than this one? are there two areas fenced off in DC?

and with the Superb Owl right around the corner

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

This is the year we should bring owls back! They will no longer be in the realm of the demonic. Owls are cool, and varied!

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Completely agree. Owls are amazing.
I'd also like to take back the Monarch butterfly.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Flip the pix, looks a lot like a 'keyhole'👇🏻

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

This is an image of a wall around the WH, not the Capitol/The Owl...

At least 1300 is out of that boundry....

this is gonna be a hoot of a movie :)

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Broke their spells!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Correct I saw it in Nov, they have added to it recently!!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I banished "Jill Biden" to the realm of the blocked, to paraphrase Lin Wood. And thanks to Richard Citizen Journalist for all his work.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

So I guess there are two areas fenced off. This and the Capitol.

must be something with owls... 🇺🇲🐸

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

The SUPERbOWL > puppy show
End Zone ....

Suspended byTwitter, no notice or reason. zeroed everything. Hard finding the same people I followed but working on it and some new friends.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Dog comms again. Biden's meeting yesterday, he was wearing the dog socks also. Stay alert for happenings.

(1) Show this thread

Nice!