Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Anyone also notice D=4, Dustin Diamond - 44 & he died at 44. Interesting.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Callie Keegs to her Publication

Nice catch. These peeps are freaks for their numbers.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

there is that number 44 again why do they use numbers 44 and 33 alot?

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

The number 33 is an illuminati number. They are big into numbers and symbols

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

died of cancer... RIIIIGHT....we got it

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

i grew up around these creeps and the last time i saw him he was at disneyland with three girls that looked barely 12 if they were even that old. He was very "hands on" and didnt care that there were tons of people around. he was into this crap for decades. disgusting. enjoy hell perv!

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

not seeing that Disneyland park opening again

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I just cannot put myself in these peoples shoes, how does one become so, so sick to become a pedo, has to start t birth, ughhh!

In response Stevie King to her Publication

they sold their souls to become famous. 😔🤬

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

whoa!!!

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

that's a "sharp and swift execution" there (highlighted in red)

he "didn't have to lie submerged in pain anymore" ... it was a sharp and swift EXECUTION eh? wow, just wow.

he "didn't have to lie submerged in pain anymore" ... it was a sharp and swift EXECUTION eh? wow, just wow.

Love Jesus & my country - Fed up with the evil that plagues this world - Psalm 37 - Happily married - WWG1WGA

In response Justice Chaser to his Publication

Yeah, that wasn't lost on me either! CRAZY.

(1) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

No doubt he was a victim and in turn he victimized. May God have Mercy on his Soul🙏

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

The victim has a choice. To become what was done to them, or to overcome what was done to them.

(1) Show this thread

Fauci once said that masks have no use and now you have to wear two or three, WTF

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvNbV33OLo