Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

I've been wondering if he's related to this Irene Diamond. We know they keep their filthy stuff in their families.

Previously on Twitter was deleted from three times and yesterday deleted off discord 🤷‍♀️🇺🇸 #MAGA #GodLover #JesusRocks #TruthSeeker

yuck How do we know he was a pedo? That totally sucks. I just updated my post on Facebook

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Oh no, I didn't know about him and prayed for him yesterday!!! I take it all back now!

GAB: TrueAmericanPatriot WeGoSocial: TrueAmericanPatriot

He won't be missed. I just wish they would tell the public what is really happening to these sick people!

Now if they would all go that easiy. Every pedophile needs to be punished for what they did to children. They are all sick and evil.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

He will answer to God for his crimes against children.

can tou explain more Pedifile?

uh huh!

Looks like a prison photo

I knew it. I was like, he was exacuted. He was the scum on scum. Horrible guy.

ive read of him being treated for lung cancer 4 years ago or more...there is a video on youtube of him search for sex tape. doesnt show much but some of the things he says is freaky.

🎼Boom..Boom..Boom...Another one bites the dust🎼

executed? suicide??

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

suicide week?

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

I live in WI and we used to have to wait on this guy in our restaurant. Was a total DB. Good Riddance!

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Suicided

save the taxpayers some money?

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I won't shed a tear for that fkn pos. Stabbed my nieces BF and got fkn 4 mos. Hope he rots......sorry

Previously on Twitter was deleted from three times and yesterday deleted off discord 🤷‍♀️🇺🇸 #MAGA #GodLover #JesusRocks #TruthSeeker

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

screech did ??

(1) Show this thread

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

there is that number 44 again why do they use numbers 44 and 33 alot?

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Anyone also notice D=4, Dustin Diamond - 44 & he died at 44. Interesting.

(11) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

thanks for sharing this! I didn't know anything about him but thought the 3 week cancer diagnosis was super sketch!

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

It's not unheard of. My co-worker died within 3 weeks of her diagnosis. But she was 66 and not a pedo scumbag. I don't believe for a second this was cancer.

(1) Show this thread

Knew it!!! 🤮

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

interesting word choice to describe one's demise from 'cancer'

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Another pedophile bites the dust

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

I read that earlier and thought "execution" that's an odd way to put it. Although I was already thinking it.

(11) Show this thread

Is this the original Joe Biden we see?

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvNbV33OLo

suivant 🤓