My work in the past was on unifying computing with telecoms (i.e. performance), so the scope was "two adjacent industries". I got accustomed to seeing how people could be locked into the paradigm of either one, and unable to properly relate to the other. Only two small groups of renegades independently were working on the "unified theory of timely distributed computation", via RINA and the ∆Q algebra.

The Plan is a bit like this, but has in scope "absolutely every human endeavour and activity". It is so far beyond what most people can relate to, that there is almost no point in trying to describe it. It is often amusing to see aggressive know-it-all commentators make assertions based on the biggest "conceptual universe" they can personally relate to. All I know is that it's happening at a pay grade significantly above where I was at.

The same problem exists with the dogma

The lies are so interweaved with truth

I look at everything and i see God.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MasterPent in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dwayne ThePain1111, click on at the bottom under it