#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Have you seen any CHEM TRAILS like this?

This was in So Calif today!
WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

These are oddly pretty. The rainbow color was bright

yesterday~Tuesday. I love to sky and bird watch.

I live on the Saginaw River in Bay City Michigan. The Saginaw bay is about 10 miles from me. It has rained consistently over the past few weeks and I began to see a pattern since APRIL 2021. Yesterday, for example...Finally 82* and not a cloud in the sky ALL DAY. Around sunset. billowing clouds started forming. I sat on my front porch and watched cloud-cover the entire areašŸ˜±it suddenly occurred to me that THE GOVERNMENT is seeding the clouds at night and spreading the crap inside the clouds by raining. The sky is almost black here with a rainstorm imminent. Large bodies of water, Bays, Oceans, Lakes...carriers of the jet stream carry the poisons and metal fragments across the country. The bats went away last Spring. Have not seen one anywhere. The war on humanity is real, Patriots...[they] are trying to destroy us in every way. What better way than to poison our air?

God is good~I trust His Hands in all of this. Be sure to stay PR

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DotOn777 in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Dottie French to her Publication

STAY PRAYED UP, PATRIOTS!