Have you seen any CHEM TRAILS like this?

This was in So Calif today!
WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

These are oddly pretty. The rainbow color was bright

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

yesterday~Tuesday. I love to sky and bird watch.

I live on the Saginaw River in Bay City Michigan. The Saginaw bay is about 10 miles from me. It has rained consistently over the past few weeks and I began to see a pattern since APRIL 2021. Yesterday, for example...Finally 82* and not a cloud in the sky ALL DAY. Around sunset. billowing clouds started forming. I sat on my front porch and watched cloud-cover the entire areašŸ˜±it suddenly occurred to me that THE GOVERNMENT is seeding the clouds at night and spreading the crap inside the clouds by raining. The sky is almost black here with a rainstorm imminent. Large bodies of water, Bays, Oceans, Lakes...carriers of the jet stream carry the poisons and metal fragments across the country. The bats went away last Spring. Have not seen one anywhere. The war on humanity is real, Patriots...[they] are trying to destroy us in every way. What better way than to poison our air?

God is good~I trust His Hands in all of this. Be sure to stay PR

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Dottie French to her Publication

STAY PRAYED UP, PATRIOTS!

(1) Show this thread

Yes, Iā€™ve seen them and I have pics. I also live in SoCal. Hi neighbor!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Mrs Eaton to her Publication

Hello, I'm in Rancho Cucamonga.
So far, clear skies today!
I'm SURE Cal went RED the last election.
Like a kid in a candy store, can't wait for that info to come out!

(1) Show this thread

It was beautiful today in So Cal. Do t think those are chem trails. I saw that before its a Rainbow cloud. Not kidding. Its real

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

They were spraying ALL night and all day yesterday here in SB county. I don't believe this is a real rainbow cloud. When the skies are this bad, hubby and I don't like spending time outside. It "feels" so unhealthy.

(1) Show this thread

oh thats the turn the people gay mixture

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Gay posion.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

oh my bad you already did the gay joke lol

(1) Show this thread

I saw a small Rainbow Colored cloud last week in western PA

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. šŸ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

We've seen a couple in Eastern PA!

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Not Chemtrails but the Immaru Planetary System

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

When does a rainbow typically appear...?

šŸ™ŒšŸ˜‡

Could be any time of the day really.

(1) Show this thread

Metal particulates probably from such heavy saturation, bet they been really spraying the piss out of us even more.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Hubby and I noticed they spray ALL through the night sometimes.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA šŸø

thats pretty cool thankQ for sharing

It really was!

(1) Show this thread

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸ½

ā€¦the ā€œrightā€ coast šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ¼

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

These are the kind of chembows I usually see.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker āœšŸ‰šŸ¦ŒšŸŖ¶āšœāš“šŸŒ¹šŸ’™šŸ’š

I call those "chembows"
lol

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Yes, I've seen many chembows but not like this.
4 seperate trails and each with different colors

(1) Show this thread