@qthestormrider777

"WWG1WGA" is a MIL protocol
pertaining to Cheyenne Mtn
WHERE TESLA CREATED A TIME TRAVELING MACHINE..

Looking glass only LOOKS into future past present
THE REAL TESLA MACHINE IS TIME TRAVELING
CONNECTED TO GROUND ZERO ENERGY
THAT CONNECTS TO THE STRATOSPHERE
& UNIVERSAL ENERGY

The Philadelphia Experiment connects Tesla/JGTrump
in the creation of the time traveling program

WWG1WGA is a MIL protocol to ACTIVATE
the TESLA Time Machines under Cheyenne mountain
that has been locked down since 2016 under TRUMP'S order

TESLA’S work was stolen by DS after his death
CERN tried creating the time machine off his stolen blueprints
(but FAILED)
the failure was due to White HATS placed inside
who sabotaged the CERN PROJECTS
CERN came under U.S. MIL White HAT CONTROL 2017

The WWG1WGA protocol has now been initiated
IN CERN & CHEYENNE MOUNTAINS

The WWG1WGA protocol refers to HUMANS on Earth
traveling into the NEXT dimension
as one 💥

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

L💟VE this, Beverly 🙏🕊🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Humans are not leaving this planet until King Jesus and his entire host of angels come to gather His own to Him in the air and take us to the Father's house in heaven where He went 2000 years ago to prepare a place for us.

'as it is written'

John14:1-3
1Ths4:17

"Its going to be Biblical"

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow thank you Kat for sharing so much, this is exciting💓

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

"God is an Intelligible Sphere (i.e. Toroidal Sphere) Whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The Ancient BOOK OF THE TWENTY-FOUR PHILOSPHERS

TESLA'S Entire Body of Work was based upon the Technological Integration of the Universal Toroidal Energy with the Toroidal Energy of Galaxies, Stars and Suns that are Holo-Fractal (Whole-in-Each-Part; Part-in-Each-Whole) Expressions of that Source.
Our Planet is a Bio-Plasmic Toroidal Vortex that is Embedded, Like a Diamond WITHIN the Universal Torus/Vortex, or (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esign (G.O.D.), or Logos which may be Understood through the Sacred Geometry of Light Depicted in Metatron's Cube and the Flower of Life.
Our Individual and Collective Hearts/Heart Bio-Logical/Neuro-Logical Embodiments of this Universal Process

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

This is Also Related to "DISCLOSURE" in that the STARGATE and STARGATE ATLANTIS Series was Based and Filmed at Cheyenne Mountain!
Stargate Atlantis was Centered on Defeating the "Wraith,"--A Technologically Advanced Group-Think/Hive-Mind Species whose Collective Intelligence was Moderated by a QUEEN.
The Wraith Would Periodically HARVEST HUMANS on Various Planets and Place them in Stasis where they Would Later Feed on Them Through Draining them of their LifeForce, Creating Accelerated Aging and Death.

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

i sent a picture to my friend last summer of Cheyenne Mountain, as i gazed up at the magical mountain which holds such mysteries. He said it was his home base. i had no idea what he was talking about. i just figured it out from your post. God is so good Kat!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Cheyenne Mountain is supposed to be a portal
but I have NO IDEA.
That mountain, where the upper echelon of our Military
are on watch over us 24/7,
is supposed to have powerful frequencies/vibrations.
NORAD & Space Force are miles deep.
It's all fascinating, Peaceful
& yes — God is AMAZING!! 🤩🕊️💞

#trusttheplan

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

This is amazing! TY Kat! 👍 💫 🙏

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Agree, Dennis. Thrilling!! 🤩💥🚀

(1) Show this thread