13 Moon Days, or revolutions of the Moon on it's axis
13 Sun Days, or revolutions of the Sun on it's axis

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

An Earth Year is comprised of roughly
13 orbits of the Moon around the Earth
13 Moon Days, or revolutions of the Moon on it's axis
13 Sun Days, or revolutions of the Sun on it's axis

hmmm, we would have had experienced multiple transitions of Summer occurring in Winter?
now I'll watch the video.

Hence April Fool's Day

"Some historians speculate that April Fools’ Day dates back to 1582, when France switched from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar, as called for by the Council of Trent in 1563. In the Julian Calendar, as in the Hindu calendar, the new year began with the spring equinox around April 1.

People who were slow to get the news or failed to recognize that the start of the new year had moved to January 1 and continued to celebrate it during the last week of March through April 1 became the butt of jokes and hoaxes and were called 'April fools.'"

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Aha !

As soon as I began receiving Widow Benefits under Social Security, I realized 'something' was seriously wrong with my lifetime accumulation and distribution of money.

I get SS THE SECOND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY month.

My monthly allotment would arrive between the 7th and 15th of every month...some months are 4 weeks. then~the dreaded 5th week appeared~I must wait 5 weeks for my monthly payment. It is during this time I began to think seriously about the .c.a.l.e.n.d.a.r.

It never made sense...until I did the research.

David Straight is straight as an arrow on this. It should start to make sense to you if you let go of the programming and accept another concept.

IMHO****if this information triggers you*****research it until you find the smoking gun that triggered you. It is just that simple.

Honest.

Soo awesome!
What is the missing month called, and what number is it?

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Ethiopia are in 2014

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Part 1 of 6

EXCELLENT! Love this guy!

https://youtu.be/K7I4nFg1maI

Out of Babylon with David Straight Part 1 - YouTube

Part 1 of a series of 8 videos presented by David Straight from the Out of Babylon Conference hosted at Church of Glad Tidings June 4-6, 2021.David is a form...

David Straight is brilliant! Oh how I wish I knew the information he shares when I was younger ... but so thankful to have found him now! He's the only truther my husband will listen to without 🙄

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Look at the most computer desktops.
Running with 60hz.
No coincidence.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Yep!

(1) Show this thread

euh 🙄ben zut

Is he on peyote. lol JK, HAPPY TODAY patriots. SORRY not eight years older. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

First thought, FAK no I am NOT eight years older. lol I cut up, I can't help it.

(1) Show this thread

I just love this man, DLS, and he's said before he educated himself ... very impressive. When did he have the time to do that???
He's everywhere at once.

litty

okay i messed up. 2/5 > 12/5. said before i was born 11/5. i am imperfect 😂 12/5 then if Apr =1 and n =1-13.

still a 25 in there !

vibes