Being cut off from Twitter was a bit like having your phone number taken away, or your post box sealed up. I shall never, ever forget the hypocrisy of those who said nothing or even celebrated. You are not my friends...

There was a clear purpose to our work in the run up to the 2020 election and in preventing people succumbing to The Poison Poke. The last few months have been hard as it feels like everything is contingent on outside forces.

What seems to be the best use of time and energy right now is spiritual learning and renewal. I am aware that I know very little about many important topics, and have to engage in basic remedial self-education.

Maybe things will go full-circle soon, and we have have our voice and platform back, but with a renewed social and spiritual mission? It's not about winning elections any more, but about unity and compassion.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Amen. Remember whatever comes to You and feels right, is for You, there are no coincidences, pay attention to random thoughts and investigate what seems to just pop into the mind. God Bless and Godspeed Brother.🙏

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Amen 🙏🕊️🙏