Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Makes me wanna run out and get the COVID clot shot just because you get COVID if you're boosted, said no smart person EVER.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HE'LL BE GETTING THE GITMO VACCINE

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I would like to suggest he closes all windows, calls support, allows remote access to address the issue while someone in another country (who speaks broken english) rifles through his operating system and then puts him on hold for a bit. At the news that he has been infected with an extremely invasive malware, I would suggest he hauls his dna motherboard into an ER where they can attempt to apply an updated bug patch to his last known update: remdesivir + intubation and wait to see if a system recovery is possible. He will need to tell everyone in his address book not to open any emails from him while we all await the results.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Made my day!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

he took the vax & booster but from what i have hear he doesn't take vax & booster for him & fam

Another one bites the dust

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

I Hear Gitmo has perfect medical care for characters of his status. :)

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

lol

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Another one, should have taken bets😎

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

😆😆😆😆

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

lol they all.say the same thing lol
nothing is coincidenc ; )

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

PETE AND REPEAT

(1) Show this thread

Pretty sure he never allows comments. He thinks he is a God and we are stupid.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Kim you just made my day!!!
I thought it was a joke.
Buh Bye Gates 2 Hell

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Please just die... billy boi.

Why do all the communist liberals say this exact sentence? They are reading a stateent, everyone of them said this.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

gates is assho 😂😂😂

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

💀

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Many more coming
Anticipating who will be next, maybe we should start taking bets?

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

He almost forgot the most important vaccine line...haha .. the whole world has to see by now how absolutely ridiculous this is.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

No one cares.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

yehh...here in NJ ...they are starting the same crap......i noticed more masked covidiots than ever usual this week....i am starting to twitch a lil 😂😂 I need to get back down to florida 🙏🙏

He is full of Crap there are interviews of him talking about how he won't even vax his kids!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response The Darthman to his Publication

i knew i wasn't the only one who heard/read about that

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Yeah well.....he has tits

lol

XD

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

lol

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

🤣ok that was pretty funny

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

like YoLisa said , .. i would assume Elon gets it next 😂

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

the medical community for the nursing homes and elder care places are going with the 4th dose or 2nd booster. More will die.

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

😢 The evil that preys on children and the elderly is straight from hell.

(1) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

just more bullsheeeeet... they are all on the same team. running their psychopathetic !!! narrative... I hope more see thru their lying, deceitful, and destructive schemes.

And we’re off to the Races!