Being cut off from Twitter was a bit like having your phone number taken away, or your post box sealed up. I shall never, ever forget the hypocrisy of those who said nothing or even celebrated. You are not my friends...

There was a clear purpose to our work in the run up to the 2020 election and in preventing people succumbing to The Poison Poke. The last few months have been hard as it feels like everything is contingent on outside forces.

What seems to be the best use of time and energy right now is spiritual learning and renewal. I am aware that I know very little about many important topics, and have to engage in basic remedial self-education.

Maybe things will go full-circle soon, and we have have our voice and platform back, but with a renewed social and spiritual mission? It's not about winning elections any more, but about unity and compassion.

Same here Martin I feel the same way...Without some sort of divine intervention or help from the "others" our good galactic brothers and sisters that will intervene we are certainly screwed! We are all growing weary and have fought the good fight...I think it's still going to get worse before it gets better however...The cavalry must come...The White Hats must finish the PLAN and take these demons or ETs or reptilians or Draco or Satan or Molloch OUT and off the planet once and for all! All the angels in heaven and all the good people of Earth and the Galactic Federation or Worlds and the White Hats and the Q team and Trump and the Trumpets and of course we trust our military....Just be nice to see a couple of key arrests...Maybe a Tribunal or two....A couple of guillotines maybe...Marie Antoinette style...Just some REALLY good news would go a long way right now...Rumors of arrests & clones & children being saved underground somewhere & Putin is a white hat...You're killing us Smalls!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I hear ya. 👍

I still go by the Happy Warrior (Trump) Metric ... if Trump is happy = I'm happy 😀

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

These stories on Real Raw News help to satisfy my craving for justice. Give it a try.
https://realrawnews.com/2022/04/gitmo-double-header-execution-anthony-fauci-loretta-lynch/

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

This video might help restore your confidence that the white hats have already won.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I second
Martins suggestion☺️
I third the motion 😂

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response arba happihr to her Publication

We have been sooooooo deceived since birth about our history and thru the C_A controlled MK Ultra Mockingbird Propaganda Programing Machine that our FREE WILL was stolen because they chose all of the possible choices we could make and the frame around the box and forced us to make bad choices thru coersion soooooo Saying all that to say that the "others" that I speak of have the right to intervene in our situation here because we are indeed locked into a magic slave system AGAINST OUR WILL!!! So, send in the Cavalry...Yes I AM GIVING YOU PERMISSION TO COME AND RESCUE US...NOT CONTROL US...RESCUE US AND FREE US FROM THIS TYRANNY!

(1) Show this thread