Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

this guy is spot on
from my opinion.
if that holds any merrit

I think most people would see the truth in what he's saying. I wish I had the strength and resolve to follow his advice. It's hard to go against your true feelings and thoughts and project positive thoughts. It seems like a superpower that very few master and then go on to do seminars and write books. Like Tony Robbins.

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response David Treciak to his Publication

You were able to register what was being said! It’s so much more simple than what you think. It’s a matter of pointing you in the right dierction and not special abilities only a few have. We all can do this.
Most believe they are their mind. There’s the trap. We forget to use the mind only when we neeed to and then get out and register in the present moment, just like we did when we were kids. Everything looked wonderful - we were happy with nothing.
There’s a small book that might help - The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Simple, easy reading.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Step by step.....start with simply controlling your thoughts so that what you think MOST of the day are good thoughts. Memorize bible scriptures if that is your thing, think NOTHING.....seriously, think NOTHING......

Memorize positive affirmations, keep a song in your heart (read the words of the song to make sure it is positive!), or simply think NOTHING.

Once you have mastered that, move on to controlling your feelings.

This is the ESSENCE of what Jesus Christ came to share with us.

Cabal twisted it and made it into a religion to further ENSLAVE and DIVIDE us.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response America First to her Publication

I totally agree. Our world contains the means to live a healthy, happy life, whether it's energy vibrations, sound waves, or whatever. But we've lost the directions, so to speak, thanks to the evil forces that enslaved us. I believe the Bible was edited to keep us weak and naive, the perfect victims for the Cabal to take advantage of.

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Tony Robbins is a fraud. He's part of the cabal. He's probably cooperating with the white hat team to help awaken the masses. He is best pals with Richard Branson. Think: Epstein Island.

Richard is probably in Gitmo, but, they have clones for all the top minions.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response America First to her Publication

I wasn't saying he's a good person, but he's one of the people I think of when I read about positive thinking transforming a person. I think most successful celebrities will turn out to be evil because the elites require allegiance in return for fame and fortune. Years ago i wrote screenplays and pitched quite a few development people. At some point it dawned on me that I was the wrong religion to be taken seriously.

(1) Show this thread

you already have the strength friend or you wouldn't have replied
take confidence in what you said
you are much stronger than you think.
quit thinking and carry on with kindness.
its the 🗝️

you need not wish for something you already overstand friend.
you have the strength already
just go with it and share your journey with others.
many will resonate