Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I love his books! He is so amazing and spot on!

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

i love that!!!

again Kim, . P E R F E C T I O N .
Dr. Joe knows!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

need the wife to watch this but she wont and ahe wouldnt understand it anyways. 😞

🐸He's not wrong

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Love Dr. Joe!! He learned from Joseph Murphy, Walter Russell and Neville Goddard, I believe, to name a few. Thank you Joe Dispenza - an amazing soul!!!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Joe Dispenza - BADASS prophet of God and Spirituality!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

awesomeness

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

this guy is spot on
from my opinion.
if that holds any merrit

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

I think most people would see the truth in what he's saying. I wish I had the strength and resolve to follow his advice. It's hard to go against your true feelings and thoughts and project positive thoughts. It seems like a superpower that very few master and then go on to do seminars and write books. Like Tony Robbins.

(1) Show this thread