Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

This is why many more Americans are going to die. People are afraid to go to the doctor, hospitals and such. It's a win... win for the elitists that want nothing more than to downsize the population so it's more easily controlled. If we wait much longer it will certainly be to late. If we have plans on removing the deep state that ball better start rolling. 1st amendment is already gone, the 2nd is next. Then it's over for us, and that's a fact!

I agree with you. However it is healthier not to keep running to the doctors office.
Dr's are agents of big pharma, do you really need a medication for everything?.
Doctors do not make you healthy YOU DO THAT.
So not wanting to go to the hospital or doctor may not be such a bad thing for society, it makes people research more and find other solutions to their ailments.
It has been the DS making people rely on Doctors that has allowed the Plandemic Hoax to be sustained, they are the ones promoting " routine" doctors visits. Treat Doctors like anyother trades person ie a plumber or electr

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eithwen in this post can reply

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

Point noted, however many Americans NEED professional health care. You can research all you want but in many instances the results you may find will do nothing more than depress these individuals further. Damn liberals have scared half the flock to death, no pun intended.

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Oh I agree. I worked 40 years as an ER nurse and 80% of the people we saw did not need to be in an ER at all. So one good thing about the alleged pandemic is it has made people stop before they act. I literally saw kids with small scratches on their faces and parents demanding a plastic surgeon look at them. Left alone the cut would heal and be invisible. The same is true of doctors offices people just have to learn to care more about themselves and not depend on big pharma to fix them.

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

Wish I could press the "like" button several more times on this!
People have got to wake up to the harm being caused by pharma & many drs and hospitals.
Researching natural treatments just may save their life, or the life of someone they love.