Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I thought that CMS had issued a waiver to allow for qualified inpatient services to be able to be delivered at home. I think FL may be implementing that with success. States, local health authorities and hospitals need to get on board. (Maybe consider xfr from subacute to home with equipment and care rather than sending to facility?)

My first love from 9th grade to graduation who is also my brothers best friend is on a ventalator. I said they are going to blow his lungs out and kill him. I told my brother to get him HCQ. He said he was satified with his medical treatment. 2 nights ago he called crying and said he is going to die. I AM SO ANGRY SO SICK. It looks to me that these docs know they are killing people. They collect a forturne for the hospital with each covid ventalator death. I saw this coming. Im shaking as I write.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

oh my gosh. I think they did this to my Aunt!! 😭
She was healthy. She had UTI. Never returned home. 😭

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

#1) NEVER let them put your loved ones on a ventilator.

Oxygen, yes but the vent allows them to drug the person to death.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😠😠😠

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

No surprise there just disconnect the O2 when you visit and see how your loved one does if she is talking and breathing normally just pack up her stuff, put her in a wheel chair and walk out there is NO law that can keep her in hospital.

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

the sad thing is the police initiated force she tried to get in to her mother she is the legal caretaker when they wouldn't let her in at one point she tries to get in and the cop grabs her by the throat and that sets off her friends and the cops pepper spray everyone even kids close to the door. They had the whole force there for that about a dozen family and friennds the thing I found odd the one reporting was on Ammon Bundys channel using it to report if anyone remembers that history when Robert LaVoy Finicum got shot by then Obama FBI agents.

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

i would like them to try that with me. my 1911 says they wouldn't

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

This is why many more Americans are going to die. People are afraid to go to the doctor, hospitals and such. It's a win... win for the elitists that want nothing more than to downsize the population so it's more easily controlled. If we wait much longer it will certainly be to late. If we have plans on removing the deep state that ball better start rolling. 1st amendment is already gone, the 2nd is next. Then it's over for us, and that's a fact!

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

I agree with you. However it is healthier not to keep running to the doctors office.
Dr's are agents of big pharma, do you really need a medication for everything?.
Doctors do not make you healthy YOU DO THAT.
So not wanting to go to the hospital or doctor may not be such a bad thing for society, it makes people research more and find other solutions to their ailments.
It has been the DS making people rely on Doctors that has allowed the Plandemic Hoax to be sustained, they are the ones promoting " routine" doctors visits. Treat Doctors like anyother trades person ie a plumber or electr

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

It's become vitally important that we all learn to treat our ailments naturally -- cranberry extract for UTI, massive doses of vit C for respiratory/pneumonia, coconut oil in the eye for pink eye, tea tree oil for antiseptic, food grade diatomaceous earth for detoxing (removes bacteria, virus, fungus, heavy metals, poisons, parasites) and for arthritis (provides much needed silica to the joints). We have the world's libraries at our fingertips; we can learn to take care of ourselves.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

😡