Here’s one….

She also helped resupply Antifa/BLM in KY
Let’s Go!
@mgshowchannel

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Her mother must be so damned proud.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

imagine that! Fat Cat, not in a hat, but with a bat! Better watch out she'll swing to deliver you a smack, but likely miss and fall on her crack!!
Hack

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Beautiful left specimen.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

They are always butt ugly! Rejects that have no livesand no jobs except collecting on taxpayers backs!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Execute her for treason- nobody get a pass trying to over throw our Government -going forward everyone everywhere needs to know treason=execution -never again will these people be allowed to undermine our Country -NEVER AGAIN !

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

last pic.. 2 different girls

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

i thought she looked familiar!