Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

it's not a MATTER of RULE of LAW now,,,GITMO and MILITARY TRIBUNALS only way,,NO ONE ESCAPES NO ONE

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

And then General Flynn they dared to ridicule you with their information received through gossip and hearsay . God Bless You Sir and God Bless America.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

And all for no compensation!! For Free!!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Absofookinlutley. First president I've ever voted for in my life because I knew the scam. The first year i didn't again because I've heard "the talk, the promises" before. I wanted Proof and boy did I get it. Promises made, Promises kept. Changes I never thought I'd see. He talked the talk AND walked the walk. He earned my loyalty, support, and vote. I would follow that man into hell to battle these demons if I could. No Surrender Now Or Ever.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I do not say this lightly. I would take a bullet for CIC Trump any day gladly and without any reservation!!!!

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Here's your hero....

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Sauce?

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

AGREE 💯

Amen!!!

FACTS right there.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

the biggest amen in the universes for this.

Choose Wisely …

Good Ole Mikey is actively trying to convince the public for POTUS to run in 2024. Bullshit! He won 2020. Fook all his integrity efforts! GITMO FOR MIKE 2024

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Was that you going around calling patriots communists yesterday nothing is as it seems be very careful with your accusations .

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

WERE FYNN'S PEOPLE WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS ON J6?

(2) Show this thread