Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Last night ?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Something this way comes!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have constant ringing in the ears. Does that mean anything? I DO mean constant too.

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

Mine actually got to the point it was all i could focus on.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bill McAleer to his Publication

Idk hun Nana is not a doctor or nor do I offer medical advise, but what I can tell you is that I never had ringing nor any noise in my head until 3 yrs ago and it has been the constant never ending sound of cicadas ever since.
Not ringing but cicadas and my guide has made me understand that it is my frequency and that is how he finds me.
I cant speak to anyone else whether it is a medical condition or what it is.

OMG, that is exactly as i described mine, Cicadas.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @dlmf32 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bill McAleer, click on at the bottom under it