Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Last night ?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Something this way comes!

I have constant ringing in the ears. Does that mean anything? I DO mean constant too.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mamaface in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

Mine fluctuates with Schumann Resonance. I have seen others say it is angels communicating. Empathic people will have issues with this. Best way I have found is Grounding Myself... taking off shoes socks and walking through grass.. Not only will it ground the frequencies it will help with your anxiety and stress. And I talk to God while I am walking.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

yup its not pleasant r u in uk...think its possibly related to the schuman resonance ..if u listen to the music@369 or 528 hz on u tube that can help ..may also connect to the chem trails...go in nature as much as possible that helps...

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Check WIFI, Smart meter, microwave, blue tooth, cell towers, radio frequency, 5G, etc. They can cause ringing in the ears.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk hun Nana is not a doctor or nor do I offer medical advise, but what I can tell you is that I never had ringing nor any noise in my head until 3 yrs ago and it has been the constant never ending sound of cicadas ever since.
Not ringing but cicadas and my guide has made me understand that it is my frequency and that is how he finds me.
I cant speak to anyone else whether it is a medical condition or what it is.

Mine actually got to the point it was all i could focus on.

In response Bill McAleer to his Publication

Idk hun Nana is not a doctor or nor do I offer medical advise, but what I can tell you is that I never had ringing nor any noise in my head until 3 yrs ago and it has been the constant never ending sound of cicadas ever since.
Not ringing but cicadas and my guide has made me understand that it is my frequency and that is how he finds me.
I cant speak to anyone else whether it is a medical condition or what it is.

(1) Show this thread

I have never in my life had any trouble with ringing in my ears. Just over a month ago, it started for me, and was loud. I put off going to the doctor, and finally went to be diagnosed with tinnitus. I was prescribed prednisone, although it's not as loud, it is still there.

In response Bill McAleer to his Publication

better not to take that drug ...........use music 528 hz see you tube distract the brain

(1) Show this thread