#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

Does anyone know if Atomic Wallet is a good way to buy/store XRP? I have serious issues with passwords but at this point I might have to give it a whirl anyway...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Swan_O_Savin in this post can reply

In response Swan_O_Savin to her Publication

I use AW and have XRP. I purchased a ledger (cold storage wallet) and wanted to transfer the xrp from AW. I found out AW does not support this (transferring from AW to a cold wallet such as Ledger, Trezor, etc) I had to send my xrp to KuCoin, then from KuCoin to the Ledger. Luckily it is pennies to transfer around XRP. I keep nothing on exchanges anymore. Hope this helps.

WWG1WGA! Still hoping it's somewhere good...

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

Thank you very much for the info. So I guess you don't think it's safe to keep XRP on AW? I'm actually not sure anything is "safe" right now...

(1) Show this thread

I use AW and have XRP. I purchased a ledger (cold storage wallet) and wanted to transfer the xrp from AW. I found out AW does not support this (transferring from AW to a cold wallet such as Ledger, Trezor, etc) I had to send my xrp to KuCoin, then from KuCoin to the Ledger. Luckily it is pennies to transfer around XRP. I keep nothing on exchanges anymore. Hope this helps.

Not sure about Atomic wallet. Never used it before. I use Xumm, Trust wallets and a Nano Ledger. Havent had any issues

I also use a google authenticator for my wallets and exchanges for an extra layer of protection from hacking

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Keep us posted!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana followed Doq's lead and got a Ledger wallet so that my wallet passwords are held by me and not by the online wallet.
I guess I am saying that right. I am sure Doq will correct me if not

WWG1WGA! Still hoping it's somewhere good...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you! I started this process but had issues with uphold and never got it done...

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

many use uphold and store on ledger X

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

That's how I did it☝️

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

That's how I did it☝️

(3) Show this thread