Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Had some dizziness, tension in my muscles in neck. sinus pressure. Overall drained of energy. So yes

I swear this thing lights up the most whenever the Marxist losers hit the streets.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Yes! Had to get back up and make my chamomile tea

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

feel better Kim. have a beautiful blessed mother’s day.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

thanks...you as well!

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

tired all day, felt guilty not getting anything done. ladies room issues. last night started to itch so I wiped myself down with witch hazel(it helped so I could sleep) this morning woke up feeling better but ears ringing.

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

yes, terrible sleep. unsettled.

I alwaus feel strange when I say this but it’s consistently true - I love the white outs! Its when I feel the best, my thoughts are clearer, I have energy, etc. I hear many others complain about it but as far as Im concerned “bring it on!”.

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

You shouldn't feel weird at all. It affects people differently.
I normally feel the same but something about this one had me drained, feeling lots of pressure in my chest...not good.
Glad it was good for you :)

(1) Show this thread

Absolutely!! Also see this video on YT. I tried to post and would not allow me to. See YT title SCHUMANN RESONANCE www.swiftfire.org Dr. Sharnael

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Just before all of the light. Then it was good.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Yes - I was a mess.
Now I know why...wow!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I still want sleep. 😂
Heavy energy.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

YES, definitely edgy, and unsettling feeling all day yesterday.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

My evening was very tiring

YES!!

Very Tired. Feels like somethings in the air

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Crazy! For the 1st time in a LONG time, I had wicked nightmares. I was up, unable to go back to sleep for fear of more disturbing dreams, from 2:23 til around 3:30am😳 In that hours time all I could think was CERN is bringing more evil.

Yup! I fell asleep watching the Trump rally replay

ive been forced into catnaps. its been a wild ride