Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It's a lot of trust that your faith does not get weary. Must believe IT WILL HAPPEN....mmmmm

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

"Justice"
Maximum of LAW.
Justice is to be denied to no one.
Equal justice under the LAW.
Justice belongs with each, each needs to know what rights are as the LAW.
Law is not suppose to be presumptions, assumptions, there is a science, mathematics, physics to law.
Quantum law, laws of energy, frequency, vibration.

Unless one sees that it is in time inevitable. As I have seen in the past week. The only question is how and when. Not if.
Interview with Karel van Wolferen and Catherine Austin Fitts and the video of Mieke Mosmuller have caused me to come to that conclusion.

In response MvA_r to his Publication

And if I am not mistaken, so has mother earth. Could weel be, just that is what the Dutch queen and mr. Gates are pondering on. https://t.me/Schumann_Resonanz/4173

(1) Show this thread

Delayed = Denied

Those J6 folks have been jailed w/o parole for over a year; charged with *parading* = the equivalence of jaywalking 👎🏾

We either have fool hearted hopium or absolute faith! Im sticking to faith! Good morning Martin!

On an adventure following my path.

Just because we don’t see it doesn't mean it's not happening. 😊

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Believing in Divine Justice brings the healing, I think.

OH we fookin win, bet. ALL THE BS< ALL THE DECADES< HERE we are, and its gonna seem like SUDDENLY>

Love the Great USA 🇺🇸. Love Jesus 🙌🏻 Wife Mother Grandmother Blessed

you are so right!

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

yes....it is...