In the 1990's I had a game called MindSkier that let me ski left and right just by thought.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

you can't forget how to do something you never did..

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Tree of Life. Elden Ring Vibes.

Minddrive Mindskier - YouTube

This was a device that came out in the 90's I believe. The device attached to your finger to gather galvanic skin responses as data to send to the game. This...

they did not forget how to do it. because they dis not do it to begin with. Extra terrestrial work on earth that’s what it is

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

Well the reason we stopped going to the moon is bc the Nazi's and the ETs controlled it (aka... The Lunar Operation Center) and the Nazi's controlled NASA too.
The reason Egypt and Ancient Rome forgot how to build Pyramids and Aqueducts is bc they were created originally by ancient technology and the cabal wiped it out and made us stoooopid...
There - Elon, there's your answers.. NEXT questions!!!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

why does this seem so familiar.. it's like i can clearly remember playing this, the side to side motion, the jumps.. but still feels like a really distant memory.

Forgot how to do it or poisoned “dumbed down”?

I think our motherboards have been severely tampered with by evil forces/chemicals/agendas etc. 🤦‍♀️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

ts 8:06 Feb 22, 2018 12:47:02 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
https:// www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32403785.pdf
https:// www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/ciasuseofjournal00unit.pdf
Why are the above [public declassified docs] highly protected?
Q
>>458430
Scroll through both docs.
Q

VK- Dr. Carrie Madej spoke about a "gel" used in the helmets of pilots that allowed their thoughts to literally fly at the will of the pilot. A physical connection to AI ... ???

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

did we go to the moon?

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In the late 90s I had a biofeedback based meditation game, that utilized pulse rate...Mind control is fine when it's in your own control, but not in someone else's.

Elon Musk's empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

No one person is above another.
Why does the FAKE NEWS media put so much time / energy / effort into attacking a so-called 'conspiracy'?
Those who are attacked the most are the BIGGEST threat.
LOGIC WINS EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Q

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Every single thing he said is a LIE... every... single... thing.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I don’t think ‘we’ ever forgot how to do all those extraordinary things, I don’t think ‘we’ did them and what was done and who did it has been hidden from us or the history about those feats has been changed. You just don’t forget or misplace how you got to the moon. You might forget or misplace your grocery list but you don’t forget the moon trip! But then again, what do I know?! 🥴

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

That's right, Patriot... we didn't go to no moon, Moon is a light, the Romans didn't build the aquaducts, that Tartarians across the entire earth did. But I am sure Elon Musk is performing something.. and I am sure there is a reason and a strategy. Something's up with his saying very patriotic things one second... and bald-faced lies the next

(1) Show this thread

so true and this thread goes well .

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙃All by design to control the mass because of the 7 deadly sins of the few! Time for peeps to wake up and Ascend! IMHO

You can't ski if you can't see.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Power of thought and electric impulses. Future of communication? Neuralink fits somewhere there or we going all natural?

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

biofeedback? I remember a MindJet

Memory can bring much back, thats that deja vue that keeps ringing true! I see things that jog my childhood memories of things I saw and learned in school and life! Things not taught now! and beliieve me that was awhile ago! 🤓🥴
alot like this😷👇🏻

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

8:06 ET = 20:06 MIL

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Well, and now i have a smartphone for it. 😏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And you forgot how to do it.
The list of things we have forgotten how to do is very important.

Nana's guide says that I can move objects with my mind if I work at it and try, but I have not had time to do that yet.

I need to make time!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤔😇😉

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I can easily move object with my mind, I ask someone to move it for me and it moves 😅 😇💪

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

ReMEMEber.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

i Re'meme'ber ☘

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

8:06 TS match with

💧3173
Mar 23, 2019 8:06:10 PM EDT
The calm before the storm?
What happens when a blockade (threat) is dismantled & removed?
“You’ll find out.”
Children used as shields (manufactured crimes of perjury)?
FIRE AT WILL, COMMANDER.
Q

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

So?
In the 70's I had a game that me bounce a ball of two sides of screen with a paddle......... Christmas74?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

He is right about degrading technology and mindless banter....
( oh I said that last part)...

(1) Show this thread