In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Download 2000 Mules while you can.

https://we.tl/t-QhD8JlViEG

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

😓😓Gone...Missed it

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Very early post 2020 election a lady I know said what does it matter now they (red) can try in the next election. Remember thinking ‘is this the kind of justice a christian believes in’ ? we seem to be ever ready and willing to show the other cheek but christians do not want to be David. I spent some time in reflection on what the church has been preaching .

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Watched part of it because by the time I got to the half way mark I was spitting mad. All those emotions from the past rose to the surface again. I thought I had put a lid on that level of anger so I had to close the screen. So far I have yet to hear a statement from anyone I know about the film. Oh wait, there was 1 person when I told them about the film who replied "who cares, at this point it is over and done, there will be another election to fix the problems." I did have the opportunity to let them know that by the time a new election roles around America would no longer be able to recover from the damage done and told them to put that in their pipe and smoke it and walked away.

I'm sick to death of this shit!

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Im hearing you. Im not American , but i know my Australian elections are rigged too Whats the point in voting

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Excellent, thank you!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you.

Thanks Just watched it. VK I think APL can go up a bit

Blessed to be alive, aware and participating in this amazing unfolding of the truth of freedom. Standing strong!

Thank you for posting! Watching right now :)

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

👇

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Just watched, powerful, undeniable.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

they Cheated- Overwhelming proof. Watch it .

Revelation 22:13 (44)
New International Version
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Happy mother’s day VK & All

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Thank Q Nasty One 🙏💪🎯#WWG1WGA God's Children 🙏 🙌 👏 Hallelujah Praise God for DIVINE JUSTICE ⚖ THEN WE JUBILEE 🥳🥳🥳
SQQN SQQNER VERY SQQN
#NCSWIC#unity in Christ#PeaceThroughStrength 💪
#Trump is about to go
#BossMode4500
#jfkjr is ALIVE 🥳🥳🥳
#darktolight Welcome to#TheGreatAwakening
#Q is Biblical Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords 🙏 🙌 ❤ 👏 🙏

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

🙏❤️😎👍

(1) Show this thread