🔴 WHO BROKE the NUREMBERG CODE???

Let’s start with those already now identified:

1. The CDC.
2. The WHO.
3. The governments of all those countries who mandated masks, tests and/or injections.
4. The vaccinators/medics/doctors/nurses/paramedics
5. The schools
6. The Hospitals
7. The Health trusts
8. The Health departments
9. Most corporations
10. Scientists who advised the above.
11. MPs/government ministers
12. The Unions
13. Shops
14. Transport systems
15. The police
16. The army
17. Anyone who conspired, aided and abetted, or was complicit in assisting any of the above.

It’s so depressing to realise that so many members of our society are CLUELESS about the Nuremberg Code, the Nuremberg Trials and the Rule of Law.

IGNORANCE of the LAW is NO DEFENCE

All those in breach of the Nuremberg Code WILL be held liable for their actions and omissions in imposing/mandating/directions/policies/statements/advertising etc in relation to tests, masks and inject

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

there’s going to be so many!!! its really sad that so many were involved

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

The most horrific realization is this - how many innocent lives were sacrificed by the DS through the plandemic, the vaccine kill shots and the isolation and desolation imposed on the most vulnerable people in our world? That can NEVER be restored. These innocent victims are gone from our world forever. Think about that.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Yes exactly....Just like 9/11...Absolutely heart wrenching and I can only hope that there's a place in Hell saved for all responsible for these acts!!!

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

ALL those guillotines and plastic caskets that Alex Jones uncovered down South could come in REAL handy for ALL of the DEATH sentences about to be carried out against ALL the TRAITORS listed above....A reckoning is coming...MUST come and COME it will SOON!!!

I’m told Cuba is lovely this time of year.

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Ken Mac to his Publication

The view from a prison cell window can be quite spectacular. :-0

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

You mean the Illuminati?..

que justice arrive 🙏

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

and everyone I mentioned the Nuremberg Treaty to just gave me a blank stare! they didn’t ask a question they didnt even act like they were listening 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Knowing and unknowing as ignorance of law is not excuse, actually to be in a lawful position there is an obligation to know law to protect ones own rights as well others, so playing the ignorance card is like an admission of guilt.

There is also corporate law, natural law, common law, international law, major human rights violations, and while at things maze while audit every single aspect of all corporations and people involved in the crimes, seizing. The assets.