#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Dog Guard

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

00:48
+MAP
++ "Chem attack."
+++"Russia/Putin becomes our Ally"

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Nana thinks this might happen as well. I had a vision of the guy setting up the canister bomb. 3 canisters bound together. Really hoping the military found it and stopped him. If I saw it their Remote Viewer probably did too.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

[They] have been trying to provoke US Military intervention in Russia/Ukraine conflict saying.... "if Russia uses Chemical Weapons we need to intervene." remember Syria's FF....

Yes I do, that is why Nana is hoping our guys stopped it.
Some visions seem as tho they might be something ppl are planning that MAY only act on.
But some visions like this one, seem different, in this type I was there chasing him down, trying to find a marker for where I was so I would have some idea where it was but I couldnt.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it