Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Christian Mom, Grandmother, Trump supporter, Patriot God Bless the USA 🇺🇸❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

German Shepherds are the best dogs ever.
Great protectors. ❤️

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

want that protector doG

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

is it our job to protect the weak?

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻

we got each others back Anons

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies🥰 Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

My dog would do that for our baby boy dog

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies🥰 Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

In response Vickie Black to her Publication

Unfortunately I don’t know how to attach photos. It never works so….

(1) Show this thread

doG guardx2 ❤️

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 12:48>312

Looks like we had a few casualties last night.

Quantum Kimmie 113

Crypto Peach 11

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Could it be they're taking out people pretending to be patriots?.... or is Twitter still preventing free speech. I guessthe former would also be prevention of free speech...no matter if they are fake patriots....

(1) Show this thread

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

My dog and I are the "GUARD"!!
She's trained to protect my ass,
Yip she owns me, I stay at her place.
We have a deal, I provide food, snacks, car rides.
She provides ammo.

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

She's beautiful. Our littleguy is still in training.

(1) Show this thread

I've always said there is something different about a GSD. This is my girl, a real love❤

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Love the metaphor. :)

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

That’s why I want a big mean German Shepherd. My girlfriend has one and I have her convinced that if things get crazy she’s to come over to my house. I have enough food, water, medicine, BUT, I consider her dog our first line of warning and defense. I would feed her dog before me lol. Oh and the collar is necessary to control her if anyone gets near us. lol my neighbor is retired military And walked his two poodles with his side arm until we made doggie introductions.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

We owned a beautiful German Shepard for 12 years. She looked like this picture. The very best dog ever. We sure do miss her. She died of cancer.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

We have TWO😁 best protectors and alarms ever👍
Big boy is Gunner, a pup! And petite princess is Xena, cadaver search girl extrodinaire😎

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

God Guard.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

German Shepherd = Military to me🐾🐾🇺🇸
💧
Anonymous 10/29/2017 23:20:11 ID: Eka5Om1K
4chan/pol: 147175452
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

who is the enemy
they never thought they were going to lose
the calm before the storm

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

German Shepherd = Military to me🐾🐾🇺🇸
💧
Anonymous 10/29/2017 23:20:11 ID: Eka5Om1K
4chan/pol: 147175452
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Good One VK - !
"chopsy mopsy@chopsymopsy

Sooo..............German Shepherd controls the situation.

Scholtz has a meeting with Zelenskyy.............."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/scholz-defends-germanys-caution-sending-heavy-arms-ukraine-2022-05-01/

Good One VK - !
"chopsy mopsy@chopsymopsy

Sooo..............German Shepherd controls the situation.

Scholtz has a meeting with Zelenskyy.............."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/scholz-defends-germanys-caution-sending-heavy-arms-ukraine-2022-05-01/

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I am seeing 117 a lot lately.

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

VK always has the best videos😍

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Day and night.
Pure LOVE. 💖😇🙏🐶

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

In response memes matter to her Publication

😂🤣😅💜

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Lol, my dog is a bit too big to just carry like that, but I don't need a leash, all I have to do is hold a stick in my hand and he will hold onto it just like that.🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

And we appreciate it very much. Someone should send this One To 48.

#FamiliaIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

😁

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

and what a coincidence that I saw 48 petting a big black German Shepard on May 6 at the rally!

(3) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

German Shepherd controls the situation.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏