I may have figured out a basic premise of why some people took the shot and some didn't, beyond fear and brainwashing. I had to understand why we are ostracized.

I'm a lone wolf. I function well while alone. I direct my own life, I don't need others to like or approve of what I do, and I'm not insecure. I have good friends. When I worked, I had great relationships with co-workers (except the jealous ones). I'm confident, and can inadvertently scare "the pack."

Then there are the pack wolves, those who need a pack in order to feel safe and secure. Think of high school cliques. They aren't strong enough to go against the grain. They will follow what others in the group do, which is not the same as peer pressure. They need acceptance like we all need water.

The lone wolves can accept the differences of the pack, and protect them. But the pack will not reciprocate. Sorry if anyone is offended by this analogy.

Good thing the lone wolves found a home here.

Those of us who have our spiritual DNA (Divine Nature from Above) intact, have our love and acceptance from God Almighty, and don't see a need for worldly endeavors to feel secure. This makes us appear to be "outsiders," when we are actually highly intuitive and not easily manipulated. Personally, I love being secure in God's love, protection, provision, truth, hope, grace and freedom. To be set free from those things that entangle, is true freedom, joy, and contentment no matter the circumstances. Happiness depends on what is "happening." True joy comes from living our lives true to how we are created by God to be.
"Do not be conformed any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2 😇

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it