Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only Vuja De's

When I was a child.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I hate it

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

would you classify having a conversation with someone and bringing up a topic ie: you say “how are those flowers you planted? they say: “I didn’t plant any flowers !” and the persons denies knowledge of what you are talking about but you know you had a previous conversation on the subject. would this be deja vu?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Maybe SR doing it's thing.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

All the time, last time was yesterday after a heart session.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

All the time, last time was yesterday after a heart session.

often!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

deja vu and premonitions like crazy

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I've experienced a housing bubble.
Bamm price of my home dropped , not the mortgage.
A neighbor had purchased her home for $400K over the price I paid, We were next door.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

lol 😆