Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’ve earn my stripes, long ago😏when I was in the Navy in the War War 2 Old ship it was, USS Hector 7 going to Japan the weather/ Sea was worse than that❗️For Sure❗️😳🤢🤮 No regrets

I know this is an older post but LFG. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

what sort of ship is this? is this military?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨ It'll all be ok✨

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GODSPEED to all Patriots and Troops

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

that looked like me on one of my harshest ferry rides to kodiak ...
yeah buddy - what a ride that was - i finally just laid down on my bag and prayed not to hurl

I’ve been in waters like that when I was in the the Navy, in the US Hector it was#7 it was a WW2 ship and that was back in the mid 1980s 🤦🏽‍♀️what a ride that was❗️😏BORN READY ❗️✊🏼LETS GOOOO❗️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Taking another stab at this. Difficult week with this sinus infection. 🤒

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Aussie proud 🇦🇺

I'm ready!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I'd be puking my guts up.........ugh...Why are you on Tic Toc...such a nasty platform...

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

slap em on!!!

subs dont have this problem how come we dont have giant sub tankers?

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Now, I'm somehow scared😯

🍿

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

The only way out is THROUGH.
Let’s do this!
Shoulder to the wheel!
🇺🇸

putain 🤒malade je serais …

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

LET'S ROLL........... 👍

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

That right there puts the fear of God in me 😳... golly gee no water like that please, thanks in advance 🙏🏻

We share very few sentiments with our government.

My very first night on a cruise was like that. Cartoon-like effects on your walking or standing. Suddenly, you're running across the floor. This wasn't a little boat, either, it was the cruise ship, the Big Red Boat.
Found out later we had actually encountered a tropical storm while in the Bermuda Triangle on Friday the 13th. Can I pick 'em or what?

I was born ready for such a time as this!
⭐️🇺🇸⭐️

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

4:56.☺️

(1) Show this thread

o7

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Let's go! 🇺🇸🦅💪🏽

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏Past the point of no return!