Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

John John @wainthepain01

Dear Father in heaven, we thank you that we are your children and that your eyes watch over us and see all that is in our hearts. You hear the request of each heart, and you will answer at the right time. Stretch out your strong hand to us, for we are weak and often heavy-hearted, not knowing what to do nor how to find you. But you are with us in every need in spite of all our faults and shortcomings. You are with us; you lead us through everything to our life’s true goal, until each of us can rejoice over all you have done, to the praise of your name, our Father. Amen. 🙏

Nana saved some of his prayers, miss him.

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

funny you should post this…. i was reading ur post & thinking i havent seen any of his amazing pucs lately

Nana has a lot of them saved, he signed a couple for me that I kept too.

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

beautiful 💕💕

lucky lady 💕💕

lucky lady 💕💕

lucky lady 💕💕

lucky lady 💕💕

lucky lady 💕💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

Miss him wish he would come back, I realize he has several accts.but Nana sure enjoyed that side of him, and it will be a crying shame if we dont see his work again

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I very much miss his beautiful prayers and amazing artwork. I hope he is well and will return to us soon.🙏💗🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Me too

(1) Show this thread