John John @wainthepain01

Dear Father in heaven, we thank you that we are your children and that your eyes watch over us and see all that is in our hearts. You hear the request of each heart, and you will answer at the right time. Stretch out your strong hand to us, for we are weak and often heavy-hearted, not knowing what to do nor how to find you. But you are with us in every need in spite of all our faults and shortcomings. You are with us; you lead us through everything to our life’s true goal, until each of us can rejoice over all you have done, to the praise of your name, our Father. Amen. 🙏

Nana saved some of his prayers, miss him.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen. Where did he go? Did he move to Truth Social?
I miss him too.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

No not unless under a different handle. He has other avatars.

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

AMEN. Praise the Lord our God. Thank you Lord for loving us.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🙏In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏Amen🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In Jesus' Name, Amen. 🙏🕊️🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

I miss him also 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖 Nana were did he go I noticed that he stop posting his beautiful art ?

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Idk hun

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

funny you should post this…. i was reading ur post & thinking i havent seen any of his amazing pucs lately

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

Nana has a lot of them saved, he signed a couple for me that I kept too.

(1) Show this thread