Interesting concept. Not sure if possible. Thoights?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Well I think the possibility could be endless.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I wonder what the cost will be for this beauty?
I am so looking forward to learning a new way.
A new way to do anything.
Short cuts appreciated😂😂

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We are already as these batteries in scale.

they are indeed working on them
https://spectrum.ieee.org/quantum-battery

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I think anything is possible. I know nothing about "excitonic energy", but I don't have to. I just know that ANYTHING is possible.

Mr. Duracell = does not approve 😀⚡️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Ken Mac to his Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

perhaps~
https://scholars.direct/Articles/electronics-and-communication/jec-1-001.php?jid=electronics-and-communication
Tesla's intent was to condense the energy trapped between the earth and its upper atmosphere and to transform it into an electric current. He pictured the sun as an immense ball of electricity, positively charged with a potential of some two hundred billion volts. On the other hand, earth is charged with negative electricity. The tremendous electrical force between these two bodies constituted, at least in part, what he called cosmic energy. It varied from day to night and from season to season but it is always present [2].

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Aether.

(1) Show this thread

I'm not sure you would call it a battery (energy storage device). It would be more like a power generator.

Awaken Patriot on duty to redpill as many as possible. Banned from twitter. I FB. Pro-Trump. WWG1WGA!

Check the movie: "Day and Knight" for more info

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

I don't understand the science at all but I do know that no company wants to make something that never needs replaced

I need those 😂

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Seems plausible to me. Wouldn't it need to be charged by a constant energy source apart from it?

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

It's possible.
What is Ether Energy?

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

That is funny , I was looking at the Breatharian I know last night. He said he runs on light photons. He does long races.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

https://youtu.be/hSuVHGhVSo0 This is worthwhile if you have a little time. He talks about pulling from the future which is the substance of faith. He runs on it. He has a very unique revelation.

Kirby de Lanerolle | The Cloud of Witnesses | 21st November 2017 | WOWLife Church - YouTube

The WOW Word Awards Question: "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may h...

(1) Show this thread

Yeah… that looks like a 1860’s description of a solar panel with made up words.
However, there is potential for sourcing energy directly from fields and so on.
Wouldnt call them a battery tho, and they be waaaaay off in the future.
Only the solid state batteries, and maybe nuclear/nano diamond batteries are proper on the horizon

liberte !😎👊putain

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

All things, by design, are possible!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

reminds me of krypto kennedy twitter cover

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

My thoughts exactly SuZy.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I think it could. Electrons can be excited and therefore temporarily in a higher energy state. With sufficient mass of the battery, the storage can be quite large. I don't know how the charging process works. I found the article below...

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/2053-1591/aa81da

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Light😁

(1) Show this thread