Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I feel exactly the same! What a sense of family and patriotism! I love our patriot family.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Right back at ya! Pepe lives matter so much more than we know! God bless! For all the children!

❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿Ditto! We have all learned so much, and loved so much on here... I believe we are all one, and will find each other after the storm. Thanks to all for the teachings, the memes, and the giggles. Prayers for everyone, until we are united again.

If it is to be it is up to me

see you good folks on the other side❤️🙏

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

They can take the net down, but anons always find a way to get the truth out.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Nothing.

nice! you made me KEK🙂

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my gosh, please pray for me during that time. It will be VERY difficult for me to endure that time without all of you. I really hope I can get through it. You guys came into my world when I really needed you and I love you all so much for giving me strength, praying with me, teaching me, sharing with me, laughing with me, dealing with my doubts, fears, confusion and yes with hope too. I pray we will all be together when the storm is over and will be praying for all of you and your loved ones. May GOD protect us all.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏🏻 I feel the same way.

We are STRONG ! We are READY !

'God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.' ~ Psalm 46:5

(1) Show this thread

KEK😂🙏🤙

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

And we will all find each other on the other side! Our family will still remain, through whatever is to come, and I believe we will all come back together at some point.