Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Many of us came to AnonUp because we were looking for answers.
Many have been isolated and ostracized from friends and family.
What we have experienced is a renewed trust in self, and other like minded individuals.
We can draw from our experiences, to come together, share thoughts and conversations and ultimately "teach" the others as they come on board.
What we have learned will help people to adapt to what is a new world and reconcile that the old world will be left behind.
Stand together, share hope, and stand as one.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My family is pulling further away from me. My husband believes I am crazy and is telling me he can’t “ live like this”. My family thinks I am paranoid and in a cult. 🥲

Only people mentioned by @Cookiesmom in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Sli Ver to her Publication

Thank you but right now I feel so awful. They are so opposed to my point of view. They get so angry and tell me I have been conned by lies. It is beyond frustrating.I am thankful for all of you here.