Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Many of us came to AnonUp because we were looking for answers.
Many have been isolated and ostracized from friends and family.
What we have experienced is a renewed trust in self, and other like minded individuals.
We can draw from our experiences, to come together, share thoughts and conversations and ultimately "teach" the others as they come on board.
What we have learned will help people to adapt to what is a new world and reconcile that the old world will be left behind.
Stand together, share hope, and stand as one.

My family is pulling further away from me. My husband believes I am crazy and is telling me he can’t “ live like this”. My family thinks I am paranoid and in a cult. 🥲

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It's tough. So many lies and deceptions over the decades has created a culture of cognitive dissonance that is hard to break through. People don't want to dismiss their delusions. Praying for you and your family. Hang in there. We will be vindicated soon. Keep planting those seeds.

Numbers 6:24-26

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

I keep peace, keep silent on these topics. Have patience. speak your truth here.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Yesterday we agreed to avoid speaking of any touchy subjects and let time prove me right or wrong.

(1) Show this thread

Love my kids, my husband, my country and my President!

you are not alone

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Sli Ver to her Publication

Thank you but right now I feel so awful. They are so opposed to my point of view. They get so angry and tell me I have been conned by lies. It is beyond frustrating.I am thankful for all of you here.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

My wife always trash talks about the canned food, cases of water, and the way I am always planning.
She thinks I am crazy and well, maybe she is right.
But what I do know is something is coming and I want to fight back with everything I have.
One day this will all make sense and we will have many stories to tell.
I am glad you are here and thank you for not giving up.

My family is breaking my heart.

(1) Show this thread