We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Had a conversation today, discussing social media, especially places like this. Places where you don't really know who you are talking to. Some people say it's just one big LARP, full of military, bot farms, 3 letter agencies, AI/MIC, rogue paramilitaries, etc. I believe there are others just like me. You will always get an authentic answer from me. I may not know the answer to a question, but I will always admit that. I'm here to learn. I'm here to connect with like souls. I'm here so that I can try to make sense of the world around us. Be authentic, be brave, guard your heart and soul. Peace be with you.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Peace is the prize! Striving daily to live in peace and thanking the Lord for the peace He has granted.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

So sweet! I wish my dog and cat would get along like this!

Wish my two cats would. The male gets aggressive with her and she is intimidated. Always trying to watch out for her.

❤️Awwww. You are a good cat momma.

Clearly you’re a wonderful dog mom😻

Don't even get me started. That little punkin of love fills my heart, my grown girls get jealous, but they know I love them more. Penny is just my sweet companion. She's learning to garden, do laundry, cook, and take long long walks!

That is amazing. She sounds so sweet. There is nothing like being loved by a doggie.My aggressive boy cat is my faithful companion. He’s so jealous of his sister getting my attention though. He actually likes to hold hands with me😹 Does Penny do that? My friend’s doodle holds hands snd my friend lives that about her.

OH, I love that he holds your hand! That is the sweetest thing ever. Penny doesn't hold my hand, she just looks at me with the best eyes and expression in the world. She doesn't snuggle, like a little dog, but she sits very close like she is watching over me. We are blessed to have these little ones!

My friend’s golden doodle was like Penny, then one day after she was seven, she started holding hands, and a couple of years later started snuggling. We don’t know why, but they do change with time and it’s so sweet.

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it