Had a conversation today, discussing social media, especially places like this. Places where you don't really know who you are talking to. Some people say it's just one big LARP, full of military, bot farms, 3 letter agencies, AI/MIC, rogue paramilitaries, etc. I believe there are others just like me. You will always get an authentic answer from me. I may not know the answer to a question, but I will always admit that. I'm here to learn. I'm here to connect with like souls. I'm here so that I can try to make sense of the world around us. Be authentic, be brave, guard your heart and soul. Peace be with you.

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

You are not alone. Human here!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Yay! Have a beautiful day!

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I also appreciate the feeling of comfortable friendship here on AU. Feels like "we are family" 💕

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Peace is the prize! Striving daily to live in peace and thanking the Lord for the peace He has granted.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

So sweet! I wish my dog and cat would get along like this!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Amen..same here.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

hi.. our cavapoo looks like your pic.. her name is Ginger, of course. i call her Jenni or Jen Jen.. she is such a sweetheart.

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Awwww, ours is named Penny, she's a beautiful copper colored Australian Labradoodle, who at 2 years weighs 30 lbs. Just looking at her makes me smile! Great to meet you and give your Jenni a hug from me!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Aptly put.

Well Said!!!