Only people mentioned by @realChrisJaksha in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Dont see that happening. The optics on that would be counter productive.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THE BIG BANG IS COMING. THINK ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF US BEING LOCKED DOWN NOW DC IS LOCKED DOWN

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

remember... MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY. SCOTUS will not be apart of the exposure.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Ya, so why are you chasing the Major? The info: Scotus getting 24/7 security - they're corralled by our Military. We've always known "no justice". Tables always turn and "their" time is up.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Ya, so why are you chasing the Major? The info: Scotus getting 24/7 security - they're corralled by our Military. We've always known "no justice". Tables always turn and "their" time is up.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Major Patriot is not on Truth Social

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

There seems to be an identical fake account here on anonup as well.

(1) Show this thread

are we sure of the validity of Major Patriot on TS?

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

It doesn't seem so: https://anonup.com/thread/8955726

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Yes! DISCLOSURE NOW! AND arrest and execution of fake President Biden (2019) and so MANY 'other' 👿 !!!!

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

so he planned the good and bad . thats messed up so hes the one destroying the country? people losing houses people cant afford food people cant buy groceries to feed their family people cant afford gas to get to work . fucked up movie to have america suffer the american people didnt rig the election the american people didnt create covid . i could fook this meme all up for days.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I can’t say whether the content of the post is true, but, the account itself is an imposter.

https://gab.com/MajorPatriot

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

thank you for this .

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

thank you for this .

(3) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

My question ... WHY ... hasn't TS taken down this fraudulent account 🤔

They certainly must be aware of it ... 🤔

There has been ample time to fix this!

Kinda makes ya go hummmm!!! 🤔🤔🤔

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

So i have learned this is a fake account, people need to stop postng bullshit

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One maybe two Senators will be found to have been fraudulently elected to office, will be removed, and the Republican that rightly should have been there will be allowed to cause revotes on everything Biden put in place since he started in office that was voted in within one or two vote margins, so most of the really important shit will be reevaluated to give him an opportunity to check it out and a revote will happen.
Wait for it......

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

Red Pilled by the grace of God and Q - WWG1WGA TEXAN BY BIRTH

Fake account... Maj Patriot is only on Gab

In response Michele Barnes to his Publication

@MajorPatriot is on Truth Social

(1) Show this thread

👍

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

along with the 80k pfizer release of "knowingly" lying about the kill shot effects and effectiveness! Many shows playing now as we know Durham was granted review of 1,400 protected/withheld doc's https://t.me/techno_fog/348

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Follower more than a poster.

Do they have a case pending that would allow them to rule on behalf of the entire election?

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

I couldn't find one.

(1) Show this thread

When are we stopping this mess? Can Not keep moving the goal post!

wouldn't that be a hoot! Its a nice thought tho

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

then why am I subject to these bank rules? Ill believe it when I see it.

question everything

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

What case?

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

👍✨👏👏👏✨💖🦅🇺🇸✨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

I'm apparently lost, didn't reaize there was a SCOTUS ruling coming up in June on the overtrun of the election? When the hell did i miss this?

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

this@MajorPatriot Truth social is fake account apparently and there is no SC case pending for Sydney Powell

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

When you read the SCOTUS draft it appears that the opinion is to return the abortion question back to the states, perhaps to encourage states to vote on it? 🤔 So the outrage seems to be a planned outrage orchestrated to divert attention, or to perhaps shine a light to expose SCOTUS corruption? 🤔

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Here comes the next 9-11
I didn't realize we had 5 decent judges that needed protecting.
Judges protected
Babies aren't?
Seems to be the way government works

(1) Show this thread