PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

I have a feeling ‘doomsday preppers’ are gonna be disappointed when the storm arrives. Just sayin.👇

Q drop 528

YOU and YOUR FAMILIES are SAFE.
PROMISE.
Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jeepriot in this post can reply

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Jeep Riot to his Publication

Agreed. I’m talking about ‘doomsday preppers’ specifically. Always good to have spare cash, water, non perishables etc. A nuclear wasteland is [their] wet dream. Never a good vibe thinking about that kind of situation. We aren’t there yet imo. God bless, Patriot! 🙏❤️

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

exactly HE has given us wisdom and we prepare as you said have some spare cash i have 1 month food etc ultimately if HE kept the Israelites in the desert and fed them and their shoes did not wear out HE is faithful and HE will do it again AND dont forget the Israelites had livestock AND the LORD provided for them as well. What a mighty GOD we serve HE makes the impossible possible Rejoice in HIM folk HE is mighty to save

(1) Show this thread