I have a feeling ‘doomsday preppers’ are gonna be disappointed when the storm arrives. Just sayin.👇

Q drop 528

YOU and YOUR FAMILIES are SAFE.
PROMISE.
Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

On an adventure following my path.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

fear is not an option, love is. ⚘

No need for fear.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

yes. Exactly

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I been fighting the judicial system not by choice for years. I have damaged it regardless of losing every time. This post has kept me going. They got me balls now & I await my court date. It’s the reason I shut down & can’t do Anon 💩 anymore. 😭. I did no harm, “they” just targeted me &’caught a mistake. No court date yet &
praying daily for a miracle!

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Could be wrong- but until I see certain happenings that
will change the landscape and change my mind all this
looks like a "type of" nearing the Great Tribulation time
of Rev....why would God set up a plan by using willing men
(Biblical) to bring down the child harmers and many other
evils.. if the end is right here at the door, there would be
no need for a plan to single them out as the Tribulation
and judgement would include the entire human race and
the evil ones would be taken down anyway

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I like 2 stay ready to keep from getting ready
that's been my life's motto, As we all no shit can go sideways at anytime. I am so tired of this war ,wish i was 40 yrs younger it makes a difference when your old, If u get my meaning
and i am always Praying u and Q r right! Patriot!🙏✌️

Better safe than sorry I say. But what'da I know. I "hail prep" when there's storm chances out here in WTX - and most times it turns out that it was never required. 😎

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

what she said..

(1) Show this thread

I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Jeep Riot to his Publication

Agreed. I’m talking about ‘doomsday preppers’ specifically. Always good to have spare cash, water, non perishables etc. A nuclear wasteland is [their] wet dream. Never a good vibe thinking about that kind of situation. We aren’t there yet imo. God bless, Patriot! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread