Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I never had eye issues until I went to have my eyes checked when I was 40. Majes me wonder about numbing drops, lasers pointed into eyes, etc, all part of a yearly exam. Not saying tgat as fact or that the doctors know anything nefarious- but I am leary of everything.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

funny you say that, my last appointment i asked if the drops that dilate could be causing any harm they said no, so i asked if any studies had been conducted on the effects of the drops on the eye, crickets and i’m sure a note about me in my records πŸ˜‰

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

I have Salzmann Nodular Distrophy. Scarring of the cornea that was not there upon my first eye check at 40. I have put off surgery for 2 years (both eyes- one at a time, so 2 surgeries this year). Vision is too distorted not to have it done. I’ve prayed for natural healing and have tried many possible natural cures- no improvement, so I guess I’m going thtough with it next week. Makes me so mad!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Great!! Thank you for sharing this, Mandy, I truly appreciate it! I always joke about it and say that my problem may have been caused by all the hairspray in the 80’s πŸ˜‚

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it