Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I never had eye issues until I went to have my eyes checked when I was 40. Majes me wonder about numbing drops, lasers pointed into eyes, etc, all part of a yearly exam. Not saying tgat as fact or that the doctors know anything nefarious- but I am leary of everything.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

funny you say that, my last appointment i asked if the drops that dilate could be causing any harm they said no, so i asked if any studies had been conducted on the effects of the drops on the eye, crickets and i’m sure a note about me in my records 😉

I have Salzmann Nodular Distrophy. Scarring of the cornea that was not there upon my first eye check at 40. I have put off surgery for 2 years (both eyes- one at a time, so 2 surgeries this year). Vision is too distorted not to have it done. I’ve prayed for natural healing and have tried many possible natural cures- no improvement, so I guess I’m going thtough with it next week. Makes me so mad!

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Great!! Thank you for sharing this, Mandy, I truly appreciate it! I always joke about it and say that my problem may have been caused by all the hairspray in the 80’s 😂

(1) Show this thread