AU FAMILY: please pray for my son Max.....has a mass on his lung and his liver ...biopsy soon.

Only people mentioned by @Bubbaobbs_17 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

praying

#TrumpWon #TRUMPISMYPRESIDENT #WWG1WGAWW #SaveTheChildren I Love My Country and I kneel only for Our Heavenly Father!

Please Father send your healers and heal Max Thank you Father with all our love.

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Max's momma bear appreciates you

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

πŸ™ God, hold Max in your hands and provide healing relief.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Just did.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers!

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»Prayers for your family and Max. My heart goes out to you.

πŸ™ God Bless

IF your son is dx with cancer...there are over 100 peer reviewed papers on Ivermectin and cancer. Many took Ivermectin then went back to the doctor only to find out the tumors (pancreas, liver, etc) were gone. You can get Ivermectin through The Frontline Doctors https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org (midway down page). Ivermectin has less side effects than Tylenol.
Oh, and also...prayers up to you and your family!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Praying for your son and for you. May God be with you in this time of great trials. May God place a veil of protection around your son. We ask in the name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit Amen.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

With your total Faith in God he will place his hand on your son & heal him & give you Peace of Mind In the Name of Jesus we Pray to you Dear Lord, Amen

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

partaing πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ»

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Praying πŸ™πŸ½

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying and cross posting.

Bless Up!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

pray

πŸ™β€οΈ

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

πŸ™Please have him look into MMS or CDS - kvlab.com - and consider this avenue.

I am praying for him and ALL of you. Almighty Father please heal Max and bring him back to full healthy - may Your love, light and healing restore him to full health. Thank you Father that Thou has heard us. We give gratitude and thanks for Your mercy and grace. So may it ever be....... πŸ™β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Focus Your own Light energy to attack the cancer - visualize your light directly destroying it - actually picture it in your mind and lay your hands on the area if can whilst focusing your energy.

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

much appreciated will do it

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Praying for him. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Sending love and prayers. πŸ™β€οΈ

Prayed for him

God,Family,Country WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine

Heavenly Father, we place Max in your healing hands...Please heal and make his body strong and vibrant. We ask this in the name of the Father, Son & Holy Ghost. AmenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™