Only people mentioned by @ValiantForTruth in this post can reply

In response Valiant 4Truth to his Publication

Someone on Twitter said the Roe vs Wade draft was done in February. Timing is everything.

MUSK - TWEET "PFIZER DATA DUMP"

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

People for so long, have not realised they have the ability to think for themselves, nor have they the strong conviction that after any expert’s advice, they, themselves are and should be the last authority.
And unbeknown to them, add being under MSM’s HYPNOTIC TRANCE.

TS 5:14

We know that...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Pro-vaxxers are finding out about how dangerous these jabs actually are.

Notice how they're keeping it to themselves and not telling us that we were right???

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Just saw a video of teachers walking classes
to a mobile COVID Van... in NYC.

The guy recording it asked if they had parental
approval & they ignored him.

As he approached, they were entering the van in small
groups, behind a curtain.

After he raised Cain, they pretended to be swabbing
them on the curb.

They're VAXXING grammar school kiddies!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

A "Covid van"???

These people need some serious mental help.

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Trying to sterilize the youth to decrease population. Lord, protect your little children.

(2) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I am positive the jab gave my sister ALS.
Now another triple jabbed sister is very sick.
Double jabbed nephew very sick.
Two of my jabbed employees (one double and one triple) have pancreatitis including a 28 year old.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

And Anons were right yet again. What else is new?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

shiny object thats all they know how to use

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Not to mention the "Ukrainian army" is getting it's ass kicked, 2000 Mules and a pile of other shit coming to light.. I do enjoy seeing the baby killers losing their shit though.. Priceless.. Cry moar libtards

i thought the leak was because of that 6,000 mules movie that i am going to see tommorow evening at 7pm!

This too. The Clinton Campaign is about to lose its privilege fight. https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-clinton-campaign-is-about-to?s=r

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

That and 2000MULES....
Just saying!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Emergency Authorization Use= unknown Safety & Efficacy data.

Unknown Interactions-side effects across a diverse population of users.

Surprise, You all were Guinea pigs For Pfizer/Moderna & others….

Don’t worry, They are’nt liable for poisoning you…